Tuesday, March 12, 2013

~* SNSC "Shaka!" Card using Beach Bum Lucky *~


Aloha!
I'm sharing with you another Design Team project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  I used the adorable "Beach Bum Lucky" image.  I handwrote the sentiment, "Shaka!", cause Lucky is showing the shaka sign :).  I colored him up with my Copic markers.  I layered the kraft cardstock and cute Hawaiian hibiscus designer papers.  I distressed everything with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I also added Crackle Accents to the hibiscus.
Come play along in our fun challenge at Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog.  Here is the fun sketch :)!
Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry if I cannot always stop by to say hi.  Life's been challenging...we've been sick a lot over here :(.  Hope all is well with you all! 
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Friday said...

Super cute Card, Steph. Love it. Love the shaka!! Tooo cute! TFS... Hugs!

Juls said...

really fun card! Hugs juls

Linda R said...

Hello Steph, I have to say everything about your card is just as cute as can be. I LOVE it.

Hugs~