Friday, March 1, 2013

~* SNSC Sweet Sophie Altered Paper Bag with Tags *~

Aloha!
I'm sharing with you another Design Team project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  I altered a Target Dollar Bin paper bag.  I trimmed it down and adhered the sides together.  I used the super adorable "Sweet Sophie" digi image.  I colored her with my Copic Markers.  Isn't she a doll :)?
I used the gorgeous Tsunami Rose Designs "New Beginnings" Printable Journal Kit.  I layered the gorgeous images and fussy-cut a bunch of the images.  I added Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint to some of the images including the butterfly, which I also added Frosted Lace Stickles to.  
There are a bunch of yummy embellishments including paper flowers, flower and butterfly crystals, a flower cabochon, flower beaded trims, satin trim, pearl stamens, bling, and pearls.  I also doodled over the front with Star Dust Stickles.
I added a tag from the collection to insert at the top of the altered paper bag. 
I also made a pocket on the back where I inserted a tag from the collection.
Thank you for stopping by!  Please check out Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.'s super adorable images.
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

Linda R said...

Looks so pretty my crafty friend.

Hugs~

Juls said...

This is just so very gorgeous! Hugs Juls x