Sunday, March 31, 2013

~*Tsunami Rose Design Team: Grunge-y Chic "Card" using TRD's Damask Madam Paper Pack*~

Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs.  I created this "card" using the gorgeous "Damask Madam" Paper Pack.  I used a 6x6 black chipboard, which I distressed with gesso.  I cut a white piece of cardstock to mat the designer paper and distressed the white cardstock, as well as the designer paper, with Black Soot Distress Ink.  I curled up the upper left corner of the designer paper and put a little piece of black lace I purchased from MB's Treasurista.  I added some black satin trim and white satin trim and there is a row of black bling mesh.  I added some black Guipuire lace and lots of paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also added a Spare Part paper rose and black doilie.  There is some trinket pearls and stickpins that I made.  All the paper flowers are distressed with gesso or Black Soot Distress Ink.
Here is my video:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)


1 comment:

Juls said...

Wowzer!!! This is stunning, every detail is perfect!! Hugs Juls