Friday, March 15, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Design Team: Shabby Chic Altered Mini Canvas using Tsunami Rose Designs "Life Abloom" *~

Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs.
I altered a mini canvas using a couple of the gorgeous images from the "Life Abloom" Printable Journal Kit.  I distressed the edges with my fingernail and with gesso.  I added Crackle Accents to the rose images.  I clustered Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses, bling, pearl stamens, and pearls.  I distressed the paper flowers with gesso.  I added a tiny bit of lace over the cluster of flowers at the top left corner of the canvas.  I also tore the papers to reveal the pretty lace that is behind the papers.  I added a pearl strand that I tied into knots to create a bauble.  Love doing that!  Also added a kraft embossed chipboard piece in the back that I distressed with gesso and Distress Ink in Tattered Rose.    
Here is a my video of my project:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

No comments: