Monday, March 25, 2013

~* Vintage Country Card for Paper Crafts March Gallery Challenge *~

Aloha!
I saw the challenge posted on FB mid-day today for the Paper Crafts March Gallery Challenge and wanted to make a card (the deadline was today, midnight, MT(?).  I made this card in about 30 minutes cause I had to go somewhere, hehe.  I had a lot of fun playing.  I used the Prima Almanac collection.  I distressed everything with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and also with my fingernail.  I tore parts of the paper to reveal some straw-like trim beneath that I distressed with Distress Ink.  I punched out the images at the top from the collection.  I also layered that straw-like trim that I distressed, some designer paper from the collection, and an image from the paper.  Added some twine and a vintage-looking button.
Not sure if they wanted vintage, but that's what came to me when I thought Country Fresh since I immediately thought of the roosters in the Prima Almanac collection :p'.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Friday said...

Oh I love it, Steph. Great job on this. Love the vintage feel. Country fresh is vintage. So you rocked it. Hugs!!:)

Ira Huberts said...

Aren't these papers gorgeous Steph? I used them, too, on my vintage heritage desk. Love your card, it's wonderfully designed! hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Loving the sepia colour tones! Hugs Juls xxx