Sunday, April 21, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Double-Sided Tag using Tsunami Rose Designs April Freebie *~

Aloha!
I made this double-sided tag using Tsunami Rose Designs April Freebie a few weeks ago.  I started off with a piece of corrugated cardboard.  Just ripped off a piece from a box.  Then I revealed some of the corrugation.  I gessoed up the tag and then layered difference laces and cheesecloth and the beautiful tags and pocket from the printable.  I added Crackle Accents to the beautiful images.  There are some pieces of applique lace, Stampin' Up! rose cabochon that I gessoed up, fused pearl strands, Prima flowers, and pearl stamens.  I stickled some of the flower images and also added a tiny birdie.  At the top I added an extra large eyelet and ran some seam binding through.


Tsunami Rose Designs Links 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

Beautiful tag!! Hugs Juls xxx