Monday, April 29, 2013

~* SNSC Altered Kraft Envelope using Sassy Sophie *~

Aloha!
Today, I'm back with another Design Team Project for the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I altered a kraft envelope with some Graphic 45 Secret Garden designer paper along with one of the image cards.  I like the sentiment, "A Matter of Common Sense - Plant Good Seeds."  I read it as do good and be nice to others :).  I used the adorable "Sassy Sophie" digital image that I colored up with my Copic markers.  I even added purple "eye shadow/eyeliner" to Sophie :).
I am really loooving all the shades of purple lately.  So fun to play with :)!  I used lots of yummy laces, pearl trim, and flowers, including my favorite Petaloo velvet flowers, satin rosettes, and Wild Orchid Crafts roses.  I added Stickles to the paper flowers and also doodled around the "card."  There is some Recollections bling, a Wild Orchid Crafts heart pearl bead that I adhered to the bow I made from some lace, and some really pretty vintage appliques.  I also added a pretty spray from Magnolia.

Come check out the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

Fab!! Love the colours & all the gorgeous details hugs Juls xxx