Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~* SNSC Spring Display using Kite Flying Sophie *~

Aloha!
We're doing a Character Focus at the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog today.  We are creating projects using the adorable "Kite Flying Sophie."  She is perfect for Spring projects :)!
I created this Spring display piece using layers of Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Meadow Paper Stack and lace.  I punched the edge of some of the papers with a Martha Stewart edge punch.  The oval scalloped die cut is made with a My Favorite Things die and I inked it with some Stampin' Up! ink.  I also layered some more of the designer papers.  I colored up the adorable "Kite Flying Sophie" with my Copic markers.  I added a bunch of butterflies and flowers and layered some lace and satin trim at the bottom.  I also edged the display with fused pearls.
Come check out the other designers' creations at Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Juls said...

Fabulous, love the fresh spring colours, and the pearl detail hugs Juls