Friday, May 24, 2013

~* SNSC Card using Cupcake Sophie *~

Aloha!
Today, I'm back with another Design Team Project for the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I made a card for my niece's birthday.  I used Cupcake Sophie.  She comes with the sentiment, "I'm Sweet on You!"  How cute is that!  I colored her up with my Copic markers.  I added Glossy Accents to her hair clip, the heart on her shirt, and the cherry.  I also added Stickles in Frosted Lace and Star Dust on the cupcake.  
I used the adorable "My Favorite Things" paper collection from Recollections.  I layered several of the designer papers and fussy cut a lot of images.  I also accented many of the images with Glossy Accents and Stickles.
I added some pearl and acrylic embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as some vintage blue checkered trim and some halfback pearls.  I used my atyou spica glitter pen to accent many of the images with a glittery sheen.   
I adhered some more of the designer papers to the back where I will write my message to my sweet little niece. 
Come check out the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Hi sweetie! So lovely to hear from you ... Your card is as sweet as can be and I'm sure your niece will love this! I hope you and your family are well ... sending hugs

Ira Huberts said...

Cute as a cupcake! Your niece will be thrilled when she gets your adorable card Steph! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls xxx