Monday, May 13, 2013

~* SNSC Shabby Chic Springtime Sophie Card *~


Aloha!
I'm sharing with you another Design Team project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  The adorable image is from the new release called Springtime Sophie.  Isn't she pretty :)?  I used the Prima Lyric collection as well as a doily from the Colorbok Victorian Parlour collection.  I fussy cut the pretty rose image from the Prima Lyric collection.  I also cut the sentiment "Smile" and "friend" from the collection.  I used beautiful May Arts crochet lace and a Wild Orchid Crafts pearl.  Added some words and texture using modeling paste and my Art Is Stencil :).

Come play along in our fun challenge at Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog.  Here is the fun sketch :)!
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope all is well with you all! 
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Susi said...

Love these layouts! I need to try one!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, absolutely sweet indeed!

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Love the soft colours!!! Hugs Juls xxx