Sunday, May 5, 2013

~*Tsunami Rose Designs D.T. Project: Shabby Chic Mother's Day Card using TRD's "Printable Ephemera Sampler #2"*~

Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs.  I made a shabby chic Mother's Day card using Tsunami Rose Designs "Printable Ephemera Sampler #2" and printables from the "Ephemeral Love Affair" Paper Pack.  I distressed the edges of all the printables.  I added lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Guipire lace, seam binding, and a fabric butterfly; May Arts lace trims; Suhafuha lace trims; pearl spray, and pearl stamens.  The upper right corner of the paper was curled up as well as the left corner of the May BINGO card.  
Here is my video:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

2 comments:

Juls said...

wow weeeee, this is beautiful!!! love all the gorgeous soft colours!! Hugs Juls

Linda R said...

This looks fabulous my friend. I just love your shabby style..

Hugs~