Saturday, June 1, 2013

~* Grungey Chic Altered Vintage Paper Bag using Prima Romance Novel *~

Aloha!
Sharing another grungey chic project!  I created this card using a vintage paper bag.  I love creating projects out of paper bags!  I used the gorgeous Prima Romance Novel collection.  I distressed all the edges of the paper with my distressing tool.  I added lots of yummy crochet laces (Kaisercraft and May Arts) and tons of Wild Orchid Crafts roses.  I distressed the roses with gesso.  I also added the pretty pink guipire lace from The Piece By Piece on Etsy.  There is a journaling card for the pocket with the papers.  
A little reminder that I am having a giveaway on my YouTube channel.  If you like grungey chic, you will love the Tsunami Rose Designs "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Love the textures here ... full of interest and a great mix of papers!

Ira Huberts said...

Beautifully altered bag Steph, lovely details and those PM papers are soooo gorgeous to work with! So much to look at, how wonderful! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Susi said...

Beautiful my friend...simply beautiful!