Wednesday, June 19, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Altered Canvas Fairy Shadow Box *~

Aloha!!
I'm sharing an altered canvas I made for my friend Jenn's Fairy Day Challenge.  I envisioned it as a little shadow box :).
Here are the rules:
*Must have a fairy in your project - Used the adorable Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps "Silver Fairy" image that I colored with my Copic markers.
*Must use Stickles or glitter or glamor dust - Used Diamond Stickles on the fairy image and all the paper flowers.
*Must have at least 2 natural elements ~flowers, vines, moss, sticks, rocks, twigs, or feathers - Used tons of flowers (fabric and Wild Orchid Crafts) and moss.
*Must have green somewhere in your project - Used designer papers with green on them and the flower center is green and the hidden green moss
*Must use at least 1 lace in your project - Used two pretty laces - one from Hobby Lobby and one from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I also used some crystal sprays, fabric butterfly, seam binding, crochet flower, and pearl heart from Wild Orchid Crafts; trinket pearls I tied in knots; children jewelry that I cut apart (hanging crystal butterflies and the beaded pearl trim at the top), and a heart bead.  
I'm also entering this project into:
Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog - Luscious Lace
Had a ton of fun creating this project!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

Wow, Steph! Your project is just loaded up with goodness! It's beautiful!...Nancy :o)

Juls said...

Just beautiful!!! The detail us astounding!!! Hugs Juls

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the pretty colors, and the bling is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge Blog! I hope you join us again very soon!
hugs, Sharon

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card, love this adorable fairy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licous and Wee Stamps.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee