Sunday, June 9, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Altered Wood Clothespin using Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit*~

Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs.  I altered a big wood clothespin using the gorgeous Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit.  
I used the more shabby chic paper from the collection.  I gessoed up the wood clothespin and then added the paper to the clothespin.  I then embellished and embellished!  I used a Michael's wood birdcage from my friend Tammy.  I gessoed it up and then added another sheet of the designer paper to the back of it.  I added some yummy Wild Orchid Crafts Guipire lace at the top, some seam binding, Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some vintage lace from Tammy.  
I added more Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers, May Arts crochet and lace trims, two stickpins that I made, trinket pearls and crochet trim that I tied in knots, glittery fabric leave, some flower vintage trim from Tammy, and pearl drop trim.
Tons of Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima, and cabochon flowers at the bottom. 
Here is my video of my project:

Here is my video with my 3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway for Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit (Go check it out!  You can win the gorgeous collection!  The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!):

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)



1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Look what I found, Steph...your blog! lol I saw a link on Friday's blog! I didn't think you had one anymore! So happy to be following you here!
This project is GORGEOUS and just full of goodness!...Nancy :o)