Friday, June 21, 2013

~* SNSC Altered Wood Clothespin using Handyman Lucky *~

Aloha!
Today, I'm back with another Design Team Project for the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I made an altered wood clothespin for my Dad's Birthday.  I used the adorable "Handyman Lucky" digi image.  I colored him up with my Copic markers.  I used the super cute Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go paper pad.  I first adhered the woodgrain paper, which I distressed with my distressing tool.  I cut a strip of the super cute yellow house paper and added Glossy Accents to it.  I also cut the cute house paper and cut it into a fishtail banner and added dashed lines to outline the paper.  I tied some burlap twine and adhered some Making Memories Vintage Epoxy Letters.
On the back, I used the same woodgrain paper and cut out speech bubbles from one of the designer papers.  I adhered some Tim Holtz alphas, which I added some Crackle Accents to.  The yellow house paper strips have Glossy Accents on them and I added a cute heart bead and drew some dashed lines around it.  I also added a little piece of the cute house paper to the bottom.
Hope my Dad likes it!  A very simple, practical project for a guy :)!
Come check out the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. blog
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

2 comments:

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Hugs Juls

NickelNook said...

Great project, Steph! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)