Friday, July 26, 2013

~* POSH Card using Sushi Dolls "Sushi" Digi *~

Aloha!
Phew!  I've been so busy the past couple weeks and I have also been trying to get more organized too :).
Here's a card that I made for my Sushi Dolls Design Team Project.  I used a prefolded Teresa Collins POSH notecard and the adorable Sushi Dolls "Sushi" digi image, which I colored with my Copic markers and added Stickles to her glasses.  
I added some mesh bling to the top of the card, a bow with a pearl center that I made with silk ribbon from The Piece By Piece on Etsy, Prima bling, a satin carnation, Wild Orchid Crafts roses and a cherry blossom that I stickled, Wild Orchid Crafts fabric butterflies, and a little rosette that I made using a The Piece By Piece rosette.  I also added some bling to the butterfly and some trinket pearls that I tied into a knot. 


Where to purchase Sushi Dolls:
Y.T Design Team's Links:
Steph-sweetcraftychick (moi)
Carol-OneHappyCraftyChick
Marla-Marla H
Michelle-michLxo
Bethany-BAcraftygirl
Sharon-suralear1
Y.T/Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-pinkbellamia
Christine-serenityinhim
Mary-thedamselofdistress
Cynthia-cindy4kiddos
Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-nicklenook1
Lina-myfunscraps
Tracy-Tracy J
Kerry- Kerry is Chilling
Spanish Blog Design Team's Links:
Jeni-Scrap Mini Albumes y mas
Ardilla- Ardilla's Papers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Another beautiful project, Steph! Isn't this a fun Sushi Doll to color. It's like spending time with Susi herself! lol :o)