Saturday, July 27, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Card using Sushi Dolls "Curly S 2" Digi *~

Aloha!
Sharing another card I made for my Sushi Dolls Design Team Project.  I used "Curly S 2".  Isn't she stinkin' adorable :)?  I colored her with my Copic markers and also stickled up her dress.
I started off with a corrugated card base and used the beautiful DCWV "The Primrose" Stack.  I love this stack so much.  I distressed the edges of the papers with my fingernail.  Used a ton of The Piece By Piece on Etsy and MB's Treasurista products.  The pink flower trim, silk ribbon, beaded spray, rosettes (one flower is the center from the rosette trim and the other is the tiny puffy flower I made from the rosette trim), and lace are from The Piece By Piece.  The paper roses, paper rosebuds, paper sweetheart flowers, azar berries, and paper flower are from MB's Treasurista.  I used some wood banner pieces that I added Stickles to.  The paper flowers have Stickles on them as well.  
Where to purchase Sushi Dolls:

Y.T Design Team's Links:
Steph-sweetcraftychick (moi)
Carol-OneHappyCraftyChick
Marla-Marla H
Michelle-michLxo
Bethany-BAcraftygirl
Sharon-suralear1

Y.T/Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-pinkbellamia
Christine-serenityinhim
Mary-thedamselofdistress
Cynthia-cindy4kiddos

Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-nicklenook1
Lina-myfunscraps
Tracy-Tracy J
Kerry- Kerry is Chilling

Spanish Blog Design Team's Links:
Jeni-Scrap Mini Albumes y mas
Ardilla- Ardilla's Papers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,


Steph :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So super sweet, Steph! It's beautiful! :o)

Friday said...

Awesome card Steph. I should of tried out for team. Love those images. TFS. Hugs.

Donna Gibson said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Project Life. Great start with your pages!