Saturday, July 20, 2013

~* The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday - Lace and Pearls Challenge *~

Aloha!
Happy Weekend!  
I created this Shabby Chic card for The Greeting Farm's blog "Farm Fresh Friday" Lace and Pearls Challenge.  
I started off with a corrugated cardboard card.  I used the pretty designer paper from the DCWV "The Primrose" paper stack.  I distressed the edges with my fingernail.  I used the gorgeous image from the Miss Anya Dressy rubber stamp set.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Diamond Stickles to her hair bow and stockings.  I fussy-cut her out.   
I added gorgeous laces, trims, rosette, tulle trim, silk ribbon, half-back pearls, and beaded crystal spray from The Piece By Piece on Etsy.  I made little fabric rosettes (blue and mauve) from the big fabric rosettes from TPBP.  I also added some milky iridescent halfback pearls at the top and some Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers, a fabric butterfly, and a flower-shaped halfback pearl.  I also added a pink tulle flower and some fused pearls that I knotted.
Thanks so much for looking!
Have a fabulous weekend :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

4 comments:

Kim C said...

Wow, that is some layering on your card..Really awesome!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Steph! :o)

Linda R said...

This looks wonderful my friend. Love that image.

Hugs~

Friday said...

I agree with those above. Love♥ it. TFS... Hugs!!