Saturday, August 3, 2013

~* My First Project Life Pages - Downtown Honolulu (July 2009) *~

Aloha!
Sharing some Project Life pages that I created today.  I used the following collections to create my pages:
1. Project Life - Blush Collection
2. Carta Bella - Happy Little Moments by Carina Gardner
3. echo park paper co. - This & That, Charming Collection Kit
4. Project Life - not sure of the collection - given to me by my friend, Joy :)
Also used some teal chevron washi tape, Prima camera clip, and Tim Holtz baby paper clips.  I also cute some banners from the different collections. 
My video:

Felt a little overwhelmed and intimidated, but just played and had tons of fun!  I cannot wait to make more Project Life pages with the tons and tons of photos I have printed and laying around!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Cute pages, welcome to the world of PL it's a fun ride

Audrey Pettit said...

How awesome, Steph! I LOVE your first project life pages! These are fabulous! I sooooo want to start one of these albums, too........but just can't quite force myself to take the plunge.....

Ira Huberts said...

Your project life pages look awesome Steph! So nice to see King Kamehameha statue as well! How are you doing? Hope everything's well, we're extremely busy, it's our peak season at the mo, so not much time left, but I wanted to pop in to say hi! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner