Saturday, August 10, 2013

~* Owl/Kawaii-Themed Purple Domino Pocket Filofax "Cover Sheet" using Sushi Dolls "Sushi Owl Mug" digi *~

Aloha!
Here's something that I made for my Sushi Dolls Design Team Project.  It's the "cover sheet" for a Filofax that I decorated for my sis.  She wanted an owl/kawaii themed Filo.  Hope she likes it :).  I used the adorable Sushi Dolls "Sushi Owl Mug" digi on the cover sheet which I made from heavy weight cardstock covered with K&Company Watercolor Bouquet Specialty Paper.  I also added some Target paper tape and then punched holes with my Cropodile.  Isn't she adorable?
I colored her up with my Copic markers, fussy-cut her out, and added Stickles to her owl mug and puffy house slippers.  Too cute!  I added some woodgrain Thickers and some Prima flowers which I added pearls to the centers.
Where to purchase Sushi Dolls:
Y.T Design Team's Links:
Steph-sweetcraftychick (moi)
Carol-OneHappyCraftyChick
Marla-Marla H
Michelle-michLxo
Bethany-BAcraftygirl
Sharon-suralear1
Y.T/Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-pinkbellamia
Christine-serenityinhim
Mary-thedamselofdistress
Cynthia-cindy4kiddos
Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-nicklenook1
Lina-myfunscraps
Tracy-Tracy J
Kerry- Kerry is Chilling
Spanish Blog Design Team's Links:
Jeni-Scrap Mini Albumes y mas
Ardilla- Ardilla's Papers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey girly! You sister will LOVE this! You did a great job decorating her Filo! xoxo, Linda