Wednesday, August 14, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Card using Sushi Dolls "Curly S 3" digi *~

Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team project for Sushi Dolls Design Team.  I made another shabby chic card using the adorable "Curly S 3" digi image.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Crystal Stickles to her stockings.
I used the gorgeous DCWV The Primrose Stack from my friend Vicki.  I distressed the edges and layered them on a corrugated cardboard card from my friend Joanne.  I added Crystal Stickles to the butterfly and flower images.  There is a bunch of yummies from The Piece By Piece (crystal sprays, lace that I cut and placed as borders, rosette trims, applique lace, silk ribbon that I tied into a bow, pink scalloped trim, and pink daisy trim) and MB's Treasurista (rosebuds, sweetheart flowers, and baby roses).  I also added some goodies from my stash, a tulle flower with pearl spray center, pearl with rhinestones, pearl stamens, and a couple of pearl accents.  
Where to purchase Sushi Dolls:
Y.T Design Team's Links:
Steph-sweetcraftychick (moi)
Carol-OneHappyCraftyChick
Marla-Marla H
Michelle-michLxo
Bethany-BAcraftygirl
Sharon-suralear1
Y.T/Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-pinkbellamia
Christine-serenityinhim
Mary-thedamselofdistress
Cynthia-cindy4kiddos
Blog Design Team's Links:
Nancy-nicklenook1
Lina-myfunscraps
Tracy-Tracy J
Kerry- Kerry is Chilling
Spanish Blog Design Team's Links:
Jeni-Scrap Mini Albumes y mas
Ardilla- Ardilla's Papers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

sweet as sweet can be!!