Thursday, August 29, 2013

~* Sister Stamps Guest Designer ~ Release #17 - "Minoru" Altered Glassine Bag (Gift Card/Money Holder) - August 2013 *~

Aloha!
I'm honored to be a Guest Designer at Sister Stamps for their Release #17 - Tis the Season!  The images that are shown today and over the next two days will be available on September 1, 2013 for purchase so you can get an early start on your Holiday projects :).  Woot Woot!
Here is my project using Minoru.  Isn't he adorable?  I made an altered glassine bag that I can tuck in a gift card or monetary gift in.  I may also insert it into my Project Life as a keepsake for my son.  
I colored Minoru up with my Copic markers, fussy cut him out, and added atyou Spica to his wreath.  I layered designers papers from the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection after distressing all the edges with my distresser.  I added Frosted Lace Stickles on the border of one of the designer papers.  I added a Stampin' Up! punch, which I wrote "Merry Christmas" on and added sparkle with my atyou Spica pen.  I alos added some twine from the Target Dollar Spot and a K&Company snowflake sticker.
Here's my video:
Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for another festive Sister Stamps Holiday project :)! 
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

5 comments:

Debi said...

What a fun treat bag - I love using glassine, too.

Nancy said...

Beautiful work, Steph! Congratulations on your Guest DT spot! See you tomorrow! :o)

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe!!! Love your creation!!! What Fabulous work you did on it too!! He is a cutie!!

Jenny said...

Hi Steph! I love the way you created a vintage look for our stamps! I gotta find me some glassine bags from my stash so I can give it a try too.

eva said...

great idea to alter this bag! it'll come in so handy during the holidays.