Friday, August 30, 2013

~* Sister Stamps Guest Designer ~ Release #17 - "Sleigh" Shadow Box - August 2013 *~


Aloha!
I'm honored to be a Guest Designer at Sister Stamps for their Release #17 - Tis the Season!  The images from this release will be available on September 1, 2013 for purchase so you can get an early start on your Holiday projects :).  Woot Woot!
I made a shadow box from a Target Dollar Bin canvas.  I painted the entire thing with gesso and then adhered Pink Paislee City Sidewalks designer papers.  I added Stickles and some Studio G glitter glue.  
I colored up Sister Stamps "Sleigh" image with my Copic markers.  I added Stickles to the image.  I continued to embellish the shadow box with Prima bling, an azar berry spray, Pink Paislee City Sidewalks snowflake, K&Company embellishments, Prima holly berry spray and poinsettias, trinket pearls, flower bead trims, pleated satin trim, pom pom trim, crochet trim, organza flower trim, tinsel trim, and some twine.  I also added some liquid pearls around the frame.
Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for another festive Sister Stamps Holiday project :)! 
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

eva said...

great project! i love all the embellishments!