Saturday, August 31, 2013

~* Sister Stamps Guest Designer ~ Release #17 - "Reindeer" Card - August 2013 *~

Aloha!
I'm honored to be a Guest Designer at Sister Stamps for their Release #17 - Tis the Season!  The images from this release will be available on September 1, 2013 for purchase so you can get an early start on your Holiday projects :).  Woot Woot!
I made a Christmas card out of the adorable "Reindeer" image.  I colored it up with my Copic markers, added Stickles to the girls' kimonos and hair pieces, and added atyou Spica pen to the harness and reindeer's nose.
I use the pretty Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection.  Layered some papers, which I had distressed the edges with my distressing tool.  I added Stickles to many of the snowflake images.  I added a doilie and a circle diecut of the paper.  Added faux stitching with my pen to the circle as well as Stickles.  There is some Stickles and Glossy Accents on the "24" circle image.  I embellished the card with K&Company brads, wood buttons, and a snowflake sticker.  I also used some Prima bling, burlap string, and wooden beads.
My video:

Thanks for stopping by and please check out Sister Stamps :)! 
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Really lovely card, Steph! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Jenny said...

Thanks again for creating such wonderful projects for our release! I love love love all the bling! Gonna check out your video now!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I love it! So, so pretty, and such a fun and different take on a holiday card! Great job, Steph, and congrats on your guest designer spot!