Sunday, August 4, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Designs D.T. Project: ATC using TRD's Monochrome Printable Journal Kit *~

Aloha!
Sharing an ATC that I created using the Tsunami Rose Designs "Monochrome" Printable Journal Kit in Black and White and Pink and White.
The base is a piece from the Black and White printables.  I cut it down to ATC size, which is 2-1/2" by 3-1/2".  I edged it with Distress Ink in Black Soot.  I used an Artisan Chipboard butterfly from Pink Paislee.  I glimmer misted it with Cadillac Pink.  I added the pearl flower trim as the body.  I fussy-cut the small butterfly from the Pink and Black Monochrome Ephemera sheet.  I added a piece of the pearl flower trim as the body.  
I added Crystal Stickles to the edges of the large and small butterfly and on the entire silhouette of the medium-size butterfly.  I added a paper rose as the body.  I added some other paper flowers in the bottom corner.  I also added some pink satin gathered trim at the bottom and a row of bling.  I tied a bow with the white pearl flower trim and added a paper rose at the center of the bow.
Here's my video of my project:

Here is my video with my 3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway for Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit (Go check it out!  You can win the gorgeous collection!  The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!):

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful ATC, Steph! The butterfly is so pretty! Have a wonderful week! :o)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, how gorgeous! Cannot believe you can incorporate so many amazing details in such a tiny space! This is awesome!

Linda R said...

Love this my friend.

Hugs~