Friday, August 23, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Designs D.T. Project: Embellish a Frame using TRD's Monochrome Printable Journal Kit *~

Aloha!
Sharing a Michaels' frame that I embellished using the Tsunami Rose Designs "Monochrome" Printable Journal Kit in Black and Pink.  
I used one of the images from the Ephemera Pack to embellish a Michaels Dollar Frame from my friend, Joanne.  I embellished it with a bunch of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as bling, tulle, half-back pearl, May Arts lace I tied in a bow, knotted trinket pearls, and Webster's Pages heart trim.
Here's my video of my project:

Here is my video with my 3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway for Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit (Go check it out!  You can win the gorgeous collection!  The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!):

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: