Saturday, September 28, 2013

~* gorjuss girl Altered Paper Bag *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered paper bag that I made using some of the new papers that I just purchased from Hobby Lobby.  I layered the papers and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.  I colored up the gorjuss girl with my Copic markers.  She's from the set called "You Brought Me Love.  I added Stickles to her bows and socks and to the stars on her boots. I also added Glossy Accents to her boots.  I added a pearl heart and some Stickles in the center of it.  The heart with lines and the cluster of three hearts on the top is also from the same stamp set.  I stamped the heart with lines onto the designer paper and added Glossy Accents to the images.  I added a Kaisercraft wood veneer over that stamped image.  There is a crochet doilie under the images.  I added a cluster of Wild Orchid Crafts roses and flowers, a wood veneer from Prima, knotted pearl trim, a crochet trim that I tied in a bow and added a halfback pearl, and I added two stickpins that I made.  I also added some burlap twine.  On the top I added some crochet trim and some designer paper.  Everything was distressed with Vintage Photo.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: