Thursday, September 26, 2013

~* gorjuss girl Vintage Elegance Card *~

Aloha!
Sharing a quick card that I made using a kraft cardstock base (some scraps) and I added some of the new papers that I just purchased from Hobby Lobby.  I layered the papers and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.  I colored up the gorjuss girl with my Copic markers.  She's from the set called "You Brought Me Love."  I added Sticklers to her bows, the bottom of her dress, and her boots.  I added some pretty trim that I won from Nat's Zibbet store.  I also added bows that I made using May Arts lace and crochet lace.  I added a halfback pearl that my friend Rina gave to me.  I also added a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts products - the beautiful cameo, roses, and cherry blossom.  I distressed the flowers with Vintage Photo as well.  I added some trinket pearls that I knotted (my fave thing to do!).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: