Sunday, October 27, 2013

~* craftycity.com Designer of the Month - Project #2 - Altered Treat Bag with Altered Flower Hat Pin *~

Aloha!
Sharing my second project as Designer of the Month for craftycity.com.
I made a treat bag using socrafty100's tutorial.  I embellished the bag with the Glitz Hello Friend paper pad.  I used a bunch of the embellishments - laces (black lace, Prima Alencson lace, and adhesive brown crochet lace), Prima bling, metal butterfly embellishment, metal embellishment with a dark blue bling) and flowers from craftycity.com.
I also embellished the hat pin with flowers, Prima Alencon lace, and a bead cap - all from craftycity.com.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha, 
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

Pooh this is fabulous, loving all the detail. Hugs Juls x