Tuesday, October 15, 2013

~* Prima Delight Altered Wood Box and Altered Notebook *~

Aloha!
Sharing some projects that I created for my friend.  Hope she likes it.  I created these gifts using the Prima Delight collection.  I used the 6x6 and A5 paper pads.  I used the beautiful designer paper with the tea cup as my main focus for both the box and the notepad.  I used Stickles to accent the images and tons of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that I added Stickles and gesso to.  I also used a bunch of gorgeous laces that I purchased from "My Paper Passion" on Zibbet (natalia3948).  I also added halfback pearls and flowers and hearts from Wild Orchid Crafts, a tulle spray, some Prima bling and adhesive lace, my fave Prima Alencon lace, pearl stamens, and other paper flowers.  I put trinket pearls around the box and added a knotted pearl trim as the front "latch".
I made a box with one of my fave May Arts crochet laces and then added a pearl heart from Wild Orchid Crafts and added Stickles to the center of the heart.
I added large halfback pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts as the feet of my box.
Here is my altered notebook (I added some small halfback pearl hearts from Wild Orchid Crafts, some white organza flower trim, and light lavender beaded pearl trim): 
I am entering these projects into the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 87 - Pretty Pastels.  I used my friend's favorite colors - teals, creams, purples, and pinks :) - all in the pastel shades.  
I will share these projects in a video later after my friend has received them :).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

  

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So pretty Steph!

Audrey Pettit said...

Um, WOW! She's going to LOVE these, Steph!

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time Pops...