Thursday, October 17, 2013

~* Prima Delight gorjuss girl Shabby Chic Skinny Card *~

Aloha!
Happy Aloha Friday!
Sharing a quick card that I made for my friend to go along with the Prima Delight altered wood box and altered notebook :).  I used half of a corrugated card that my friend Rina helped me purchase.  I added a bunch of the Prima Delight designer papers that I distressed with my fingernail.  I added pieces of doilies, Prima pearl and crochet trim flourishes, Prima bling, Wild Orchid Crafts roses that I added Stickles and gesso to...and I colored up the gorjuss girl with my copic markers.  I added Stickles to her bows and to the rose image on the background paper that says, "A delightful day".  I also added some paper inside for my note and an image on the back where I wrote my information.
I'm entering this card into The Sugar Bowl - Sugar Nellie Challenge Blog Challenge 109 - November which is to you use your first Sugar Nellie stamp.  This is my first gorjuss girl stamp :).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty Steph. I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful, Steph! Love the corrugated base and all the pretty papers and flowers! And om gee, your coloring is just amazing! Love the highlights in her hair!

Pami said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colours and the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck!! Pami x

Juls said...

lovely to see your first Nellie, love the colours you have used and the use of corrugated card. Fab make thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl Hugs Juls