Friday, November 29, 2013

~* Let It Snow! Christmas Card *~

Aloha!
I made this card last nite.  I used the super duper adorable "Eris Catching Snowflakes" image from Little Blue Button Stamps.  I just had to get her!  She reminds me of one of the gorjuss girls :).  I colored her up with my Copic markers and then I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the white parts of her clothing.  I also glossy accented her crown.  I used papers from the Everybody Loves Christmas by Bella Road - Echo Park Paper Company.  I also used some of the stickers from the collection.  The wood letters are from a kiddie craft kit.  All the trims (except the mini pom pom trim) and the candy gems are from The Piece by Piece.  I added a halfback pearl from my stash.  
I am entering this card in the Little Blue Button Stamps Monthly challenge No11 Nov.10th-Dec.8th Christmas is here!  The challenge is to make a card or any project you like Christmas inspired , you have to use at least one image stamp (it doesn't have to be with LBBS stamp).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)


2 comments:

Olga said...

This card is so sweet! Thank you for using our stamp=) Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Loving the gems hugs Juls