Saturday, November 23, 2013

~* Prima Delight Afternoon Tea Card as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I started off with a corrugated card base.  I used the papers from the Prima Delight collection by Jodie Lee.  The edges are distresed with my fingernail.  The image is The Greeting Farm's Hatter Bean that I colored up with my Copic markers.  I added Stickles to her as well as atyouSpica pen. 
I used a bunch of the yummy trims from My Paper Passion on Zibbet including the natural crochet lace on the top, the rose trim, the box pleated trim with satin peach trim in the center, the mini white halfback pearls, the natural crochet trim that I tied into bows on the top lefthand corner and the bottom righthand corner, the dark pink halfback pearls on the bottom, and the pink gingham eyelet lace on the bottom.  I also made that flower in the upper lefthand corner using the box pleated trim and two other laces that I cut into the circular shape flowing the flower design on them.  
I also embellished the card with Stickles, pearls, flowers, a button, mini pompom trim, and Webster's Pages heart trim.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You did use a bunch of yummy trims! So cool how they match that darling girl's hat. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!