Wednesday, November 13, 2013

~* Shabby Altered Glass Bottle as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered glass bottle that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I layered on several of the gorgeous trims that she sent over for with my Guest Design Team package.  I also used the metal heart pendant that she sent over and I added a Webster's Pages bunny cameo onto it.  I tied the metal heart pendant with some Target Dollar Bin white twine that had gold accents.  I also tied two baubles from her store around the neck of the bottle.  I decorated the cork of the bottle with some flowers and the tiny white halfback pearls from her store.  I added the delicate crochet trim and dark pink halfback pearls around the neck of the bottle.  I also tied burlap twine around the bottle and some trinket pearls.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: