Saturday, November 9, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Afternoon Tea "Thanks" Card *~

Aloha Sweet Friends!
This project is for Graphic 45's November Challenge - Thank You Cards.  I made a shabby chic afternoon tea card using Graphic 45's A Ladies Diary.  I started off with a Recollections corrugated cardboard card base.  I added the designer papers, distressed the edges with my fingernail and with gesso.  I curled the corner of the paper.  I also did something different this time.  I colored up the teapot and teacup image with my Copics and then added Crackle Accents to the images.  At first, I thought I ruined the paper, but I like how it came out.  I made a banner with the images from the collection and stamped "thanks" using Studio G stamps.  
I added bits of laces and trinket pearls that I tied in knots and beautiful flowers and a stickpin I made.  
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: