Sunday, December 22, 2013

~* Cupcake Stickpin Cushion and Stickpins *~

Aloha!
Wishing everyone a Happy Holidays!
Sharing a cupcake stickpin cushion that I created and also some stickpins I created.  I created the stickpin cushion out of a Target Dollar Bin ceramic dish.  It has embossed hearts all around the outside of the dish.  I used some glittery turquoise fabric and added some white lace over it.  I added some pink gingham eyelet trim and white rose eyelet trim from My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I also added some ivory teardrop pearl trim and white iridescent halfback pearls.  The top has a piece of the delicate cream lace from My Paper Passion.  I added an acrylic flower on the top.
The stickpins are 3" stickpins made with various glass, acrylic, and plastic beads as well as rondelles.
Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :) 

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

Your stickpins look so elegant Steph, so pretty! Hope you and your family are all doing good, here's to wishing you all Merry Christmas! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner