Sunday, December 1, 2013

~* Eris Catching Snowflakes Christmas Card as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I used her gorgeous crochet laces, halfback pearl trim, and box-pleated satin trim.  I even made another rosette using her box-pleated trim :).  The image is the oh-so-cute Eris Catching Snowflakes digi by Little Blue Button Stamps.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Liquid Pearls to her outfit.  I used the Recollections Portabello Road collection, a K&Company snowflake sticker, mini pom-pom trim, buttons, twine, Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and two stickpins that I made.  
I am entering this card into the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog Monthly challenge No11 Nov.10th-Dec.8th Christmas is here!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Olga said...

Another beautiful card Steph! Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!