Saturday, December 14, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Card as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  The designer paper is from DCWV's Primrose Stack.  I used her gorgeous crochet laces, halfback pearl trim, sheer pink star pleated trim, pink gingham eyelet trim, white lace, and cream eyelet trim.  I also embellished a Prima fabric rosette with some of the pink star pleated trim and some white crochet lace from My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I added some Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts roses.  There are two stickpins that I made, Wild Orchid Crafts fabric butterflies with the tiny halfback pearls from My Paper Passion and heart pearls.  I also used some of my fave burlap twine that I tied into bows.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :) 

No comments: