Saturday, January 11, 2014

~* Altered Kraft Envelope using The Greeting Farm's Hatter Bean *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I altered a kraft envelope using some Colorbok cardstock and some K and Company Watercolor Bouquet Specialty Paper.  I inked the edges with some Stampin Up! ink in Regal Rose.  I added a pink polka dot diecut, a beautiful white crochet doilie from My Paper Passion and added The Greeting Farm's Hatter Bean image that I colored up with my Copic markers and added some Studio G glitter glue on her hat ribbons.  I scattered some magenta rhinestones around her.  I added a yellow puffy heart, a pink rhinestone heart, two baby Prima roses, and a heart stickpin that I made. On the lefthandside, I added the pink trim with the red satin trim woven into it, pink halfback pearls, and white scalloped trim.  These are from My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I added an American Crafts embellishment that said hello.  I added two ribbon buckles and two halfback pearls from My Paper Passion.  I also added glitter glue around the embellishment.  On the bottom left corner, I added a glittery butterfly, a pink heart bead, a shiny pink flower, a pink fabric flower, a Wild Orchid Crafts ivory small trellis rose, a handmade flower from Kristina, and trinket pearls that I knotted.  I also added a clothespin clip from Michaels from my friend, Kristina.
Thanks for stopping by and please check out My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  Nat has gorgeous trims and embellishments for really awesome prices.  
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: