Saturday, January 25, 2014

~* "Forever Friend" Altered Paper Bag as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I made an altered paper bag with a regular kraft lunch bag.  I used some Target Dollar Bin paper that was laying around the house :).  The adorable image is by artbymiran.  I won her a couple days ago and had to use her.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Stickles to her flowers, bow, and shoes.  
I added a bunch of yummy goodies from My Paper Passion on Zibbet including the bling trims at the top, the bling ribbon buckle with halfback pearl, the loopy white trim, the gorgeous purple crochet trim, the pretty white heart venise trim, and the pretty coral pink dangly trim.  I added a pink butterfly, two Target Dollar Bin puffy heart stickers, a ribbon rose, two plastic word tiles from my friend Liann :), a heart crystal spray from Wild Orchid Crafts, two Wild Orchid Crafts roses that I stickled, and a little wood clothespin from my friend Jenny that I added a Wild Orchid Crafts butterfly and a ribbon rose.
Please stop by Nat's amazing and beautiful store!  You won't be disappointed.
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: