Saturday, January 18, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Altered Wood Birdhouse as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I first painted the wood birdhouse with gesso and then with pink acrylic paint.  I then adhered designer paper from DCWV's Primrose Stack on all the sides.  I added beautiful trims at the edges of the roofI created a loop for the birdhouse to hang using one of the beautiful trims and ribbon buckles with halfback pearls from her store.  I embellished the birdhouse with Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima roses, a Webster's Pages' clock charm, a button, a tulle spray and pearl spray, pearl bling, trinket pearls, knotted trinket pearls, crochet flowers, a tulle flower, crochet flower, and Prima resin piece, and a glittery butterfly.  I added modeling paste using a stencil and also added modeling paste and Diamond Stickles to all the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and please check out My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  Nat has beautiful goodies for amazing prices!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :) 

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

Such a darling bird house this is Steph! Love the papers, pearls and additional embellies, so pretty! Hope you're doing fine, take care, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner