Monday, January 20, 2014

~* Valentine's Day Altered Mini Pizza Box with Honey Lesa as Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet *~

Aloha!
Sharing another project that I created as a Guest Designer for My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  I created this mini pizza box from the DCWV The Corrugate Neutrals Stack using Sarah Elliott's tutorial.  I used some old Valentine's Day paper that I picked up from the Target Dollar Spot and some die cuts from my friend Kristina.  I added tons of Diamond Stickles everywhere.  The image is C. C. Designs' Honey Lesa.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and added Stickles to her love notes.  I added a cute flower bead to her hair.  
I added a cute little doilie from Kristina and then I placed a ribbon buckle and halfback pearl on top from My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  There is a little flower pearl, baby Prima rose, two shimmery puffy heart stickers from Target, a pretty button that I added some Target Dollar Bin twine, a Prima wood piece that says I heart you, some Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts roses and a cute flower bead. 
I used a bunch of goodies in addition to the ribbon buckle and halfback pearl from My Paper Passion on Zibbet.  The loopy trim on the bottom as well as the row of dark magenta bling.  I lined the outside of the box with red crochet trim and pink crochet trim that had red satin trim weaved into it.  Go check out Nat's beautiful store :).
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

No comments: