Sunday, February 16, 2014

~* "with love" Shabby Chic Card using my fave gorjuss girl :) *~

Aloha!
Happy mid-February!  Boy this year is just flying on by!  I have a card that I wanted to share with you today.  I used my fave gorjuss girl stamp and colored her up with my Copic markers.  She's from the set called "You Brought Me Love."  I also used one of my favorite paper collections from docrafts Papermania called Vintage Notes.  I paperpieced her dress. stamped the heart image onto one of the papers, and also cut pieces from the collection to embellish my card, including the ticket sentiment, the little doilies, the hearts, and the "with love" sentiment.  I used some pretty pink chiffon trim with pearls from One Little Dreamer.  I also used some Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts roses.  The bow is made with my favorite crochet trim and I added a Wild Orchid Crafts rose cabochon to it.  There are bits and pieces of my fave Prima Alencon lace and some heart halfback pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also added a crochet doilie and a heart bauble.  
I finished the inside off with some more designer paper from the collection.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
1. City Crafter Challenge Blog - Week # 198 ~ Love Bug - (make a card or project with the word LOVE in it)   
2. 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - Challenge #93 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful week :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!

Sid said...

A lovely card !

Anna Rogalska said...

So sweet and lovely ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Aneta said...

It's so lovely!

Charlene said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is beautiful ! Thanks for sharing it with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweet and adorable! I love her little paper pieced dress, and the coloring is fabulous. Really beautiful, detailed design, too. SO adore all the bits of crochet lace!