Sunday, March 9, 2014

~* Quick Shabby Chic Card *~

Aloha!
Here is a quick shabby chic card that I made using printables called Vintage Finds from iralamijashop on Etsy.  Thanks again, Bety!  I cut a Recollections corrugated cardstock card to fit the size of the papers.  I distressed the edges of the papers and also used the sentiment piece from the collection.  I also distressed the edges with Antique White acrylic paint.  I added a strip of the corrugated cardboard at the bottom of the card, then I added some Webster's Pages' trims - the one under the sentiment and the heart trim.  I also added some white organza rosette trim.  I used a pretty Prima fabric flower, Wild Orchid Crafts roses, delicate lace that I tied in a bows, seam binding that I double-bowed, the 5 cent image from the collection that I punched out and distressed,  some baby Prima roses, and a heart halfback pearl.  I also added some of the paper to the inside so I could write my message.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

So pretty! Love the fab papers and how you adorned it Steph! Hope you're doing fine? Take care, hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner