Sunday, March 16, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Altered Paper Mache Letter using Prima Divine *~

Aloha!
I'm sharing an altered paper mache letter that I made using the Prima Divine collection.  I adhered the papers to both sides of the letter after gesso-ing the letter up.  I distressed the edges and added some beautiful Hobby Lobby trim all around the letter.  I also fussy-cut the rose image from another paper and added Stickles all over it.  I used my Art Is stencil and modeling paste at the bottom and added modeling paste and Stickles around the letter to give it texture and shimmer.
There are fabric and paper flowers from Prima, craftycity.com, and my local craft store.  All of the paper flowers have gesso and Stickles on them.  I also added my fave Webster's Pages' heart trim, Prima Alencon lace, and lace from craftycity.com.  There is a Kaisercraft crochet doilie, a heart bead, pearl stamens, pearl flourishes, and peach silk ribbon that I tied in a bow.
There is an adorable resin birdie on the bottom that I made a nest for.  I used some tulle trim, half a crochet doilie, three halfback pearls, a rose cabochon, and pink flower trim.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

wow this is just so gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls