Saturday, April 19, 2014

~* "Aloha" Beach-Themed Card *~

Aloha Everyone!
I know, it's been awhile!  Things have been so hectic for me the past couple months.  So happy that I got a chance to craft a little.  I made this card using the corrugated card base from Michaels.  I added some designer paper from the The Paper Studio Beach House paper stack and I used a glassine bag from Websters' Pages.  I used a sweet image called skippy and bobbin from Whimsy Stamps.  I colored them up with my Copic markers.  Thankfully, I had just enough ink for her skin.  I have to get a refill now :p'.
I added some fabric Thickers, pearl halfback hearts and a rose cabochon from Wild Orchid Crafts, butterflies and flowers from Prima, a Kaisercraft crochet doilie, my fave heart trim from Websters' Pages, my fave May Arts crochet trim, and a bunch of other laces from my stash.  I added some Stickles to some of the flowers and the butterflies and portions of the stamped image.
I'm entered this card in a challenge on YouTube by ScrappinStampers (Jamie).
**Rules**
1) Subscribe to my Channel
2) Create a card for someone using an image stamp or sentiment stamp or both. 
3) Upload a video sharing your card and this giveaway or if you don't do video's load the photo to my Facebook group page.
4) If you use code 2000YOUTUBE at Not 2 Shabby leave a comment on this video saying you used the code
.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

aloha! Sweet card:)

Ira Huberts said...

Sweet card Steph! Looks adorable. Hope this finds you well, Happy Easter to you, hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner