Sunday, May 25, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Card using Sherri Baldy's My Bestie Digi Image *~

Aloha!
Hope you're all have a wonderful weekend so far!  I am!
Here is a card that I made with a digi that I just purchased yesterday from Sherri Baldy.  Isn't she adorable???  I used the DCWV The Primrose paper stack from my friend Vicki and tons of trims and laces from The Piece By Piece.  Love her silk ribbons and laces and trims (lace with tulle underneath and the pink tulle).  I made small flowers from the outside portion of the rosettes.  I also used a clay heart I made with my Martha Stewart mold and distressed it with Tattered Rose Distress Ink, heart bead, bling, crystal sprays from my friend Linda, trinket pearls that I knotted, and a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and pearl embellishments.
I am entering this card into the following:
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + Option Use the Colors Beige and Blue
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

13 comments:

Debs said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card .. Thank you so much for joining us over at My Bestie UK .. Debs DT

silverpaws1000 said...

Lovely card good luck with the Besties challenge - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator xx

Juls said...

Just so utterly gorgeous!! so pretty and sparkly, love it!!! Hugs Juls

KarinsArtScrap said...

Steph what a beautiful card.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Co├Ârdinator

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord, I absolutely love the trims on this, Steph! And such an adorable image, too! Love your touches of glitter you added to her outfit, and your clay heart is the coolest addition ever!

Ira Huberts said...

How very girly girly this is Steph! So many pretty details, so sweet!
Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jane Tillsley said...

lovely card and colours good luck Jane DT x

Anita Byrne said...

Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

Kaija said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Tonnie Deijkers said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
Hugs Tonnie DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful, Thank you for joining in with us at Bestie UK challenge this time, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

JayBe said...

So pretty, I love all those lush embellies. Thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties - UK Challenge - "Anything Goes”!

Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
My Besties - UK
x x x