Saturday, May 3, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Tilda "Card" *~

Aloha!
Sorry, I have not been bloggin' lately or making too many projects.  I've been both preparing for an exam and been sick :(.  I am still sick, but getting better slowly.  I hope all is well with you, my sweet friends!
Here is a "card" that I made using the adorable "Butterfly Wishes Collection - Tilda With Hawaii Flower".  I guess you can guess why I bought the stamp, hehe.  I colored her up with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut around the image.
I started off with a 6" x 6" piece of chipboard that I adhered some corrugated cardstock onto.  I used the beautiful papers from the Papermania Vintage Notes collection.  I love the papers!  I distressed the papers with my fingernail.  I also used a big heart paper doilie.  I cut one of the designer papers from the Vintage Notes collection in the shape of a heart.  I added some pretty cream lace around the edge of the heart-shaped paper.  I added an adhesive cream doilie that looks likes wings behind the Tilda image.  I also made a little banner using the paper collection.  I used a Stampin' Up! banner punch and added heart pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts to each banner.
I added a bunch of yummies from Wild Orchid Crafts - paper roses (trellis, cottage, and rosebuds), pearl flowers, crystal bling, fabric butterfly, rose cabochon, and some pearl trim that I knotted.  I added some Prima paper butterflies, Petaloo velvet flowers, my fave May Arts crochet trim, some delicate lace that I tied in a bow, a plastic heart bead, and some seam binding.
I would like to enter this project in:
- Tilda's Town Challenges - Challenge #102 Anything Goes
- Sugar Creek Hollow: #85 Tic Tac Toe - My "card" uses these elements - Flowers, Pearls, and Die Cut (the bottom row)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)
       

5 comments:

Louise said...

Very pretty, Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Tamara said...

Lovely card! I like that pink bow you made!
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Babi Kind said...

Gorgeous Card. Thanks for sharing at Tilda's Town and good luck in the Challenge. Hug Babi

Babi Kind said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing at Tilda's Town and good luck in the Challenge. Hug Babi

Audrey Pettit said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well! Hope things are better for you now! Your card is adorable! That Tilda is just so perfect for you!