Saturday, May 10, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Tilda Shadow Box *~

Aloha!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there :)!
Here is a shadow box that I made using the adorable "Butterfly Wishes Collection - Tilda With Hawaii Flower".  I had some mojo last night to create this project.  Loved being able to go into my crafty closets and pull out product that I haven't used in awhile...mainly laces and some vintage laces that I had in my stash :).
I used the Papermania Vintage Notes paper.  I love how shabby chic they are.  I painted the wood shadow box with gesso and then with China Blue acrylic paint.  I love that color!!!  I added a paper doilie then I placed the Tilda that I colored up with my Copic markers and then fussy cut.  There are bits of vintage laces, pearls, appliques, Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima paper flowers, trinket pearls that I knotted, fabric leaves, butterfly appliques, tons of Wild Orchid Crafts halfback pearls in different shapes and sizes, buttons, some fabric flowers, and some millinery flowers.
I would like to enter this project into:
-Tilda's Town Challenges: Challenge #103 Your Favorite Coloring Medium…My fave color medium at this time is Copic Markers.  I'm still learning though ;).
-Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog - Challenge 67 Newest or Favorite Tilda - this is my newest (first) and favorite Tilda :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)


4 comments:

JenniferD said...

Wow this is Sooooo Gorgeous! Love your Beautifully coloured Maggie and all your Amazing Embellies! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

Tamara said...

Gorgeous! This looks like a lot of work and so many lovely flowers!
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, this is just so sweet, Steph! Layers and layers of feminine gorgeousness!

Joe Shien Shien said...

Beautiful shadow box! Lovely flowers compliments Tilda with her butterfly. Thank you for joining Tilda's Town this week
Hugs, shien shien