Saturday, June 14, 2014

~* Shabby Chic Upcycled Treat Box *~

Aloha!
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer :)!  Things are just too busy over here, hehe.  I saw this kraft treat box in the kitchen at work and once the candies were gone, I knew I wanted to alter it!
I made a shabby chic treat box for my grandmother's birthday!  I hope to fill it with some sweets!
I used the DCWV Primrose Stack from my friend Vicki as well as tons of laces, rosettes, and flowers from Lavish Laces on Etsy; some Hobby Lobby pearl trims and trims; my fave May Arts laces, a doilie; some cabochons from Em's Emporium; some fabric leaves; some Prima flowers; some pearls; some halfback pearls and cabochons from Wild Orchid Crafts; a button; and some laces in my stash.
I'm entering this project into the following:
- Live & Love Crafts - Challenge #24 Summer Garden - this project has a summer garden of shabby chic flowers :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

Tereese S said...

Gorgeous box. Love it!! Hugs!!

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Steph,
Gorgeous shabby chicness; great choice of colours and embellishments. I'm sure your grandmother must have loved it!
Thanks for linking up to LLC's June challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts